Tuesday 26 February 2013

Kuroko no Baket - Episode 22

Note: Wow, I haven't watched anime for a while now... Ever since my level of laziness increased so drastically, I haven't been keeping up-to-date. But, I'll try my best to, regardless.
 
--
 
Honestly, when the episode started and as soon as Kagami appeared on screen, I SWEar the original VA was replaced.
Turns out, he wasn't. But, I dunno. He just sounded a little... Different to me.
Maybe it's only because I haven't watched anything in a long time.
 
Or I'm more in tune and alert to the character's voices ever since I got hooked onto the idea of VA-ing again.
 
Or I'm going mentally dysfunctional.
 
... One of those, but... I'm not sure which.
 
--
 
Kagami's dunk at the beginning of the ep was just...
 
"HOLY CRAP, YOU KNOCKED THE ENTIRE HOOP + BASKETBALL STAND DOWN, JUST BY JUMPING WITH YOUR RIGHT FOOT INSTEAD OF YOUR LEFT?!?!"
 
[Compared to anime, real life is just a bunch of boring shit.]
 
No, but seriously, all of Kagami's dunks are put to such extremes that, when someone dunks irl, your expression will be completely straight-faced.
 
This one's a screenshot from an episode waaaay before ep 22.
 
 
 NOTE: i'M TOO LAZY TO FINISH THE POST. :P
I'm already finished the first season.
Waiting for the release of season 2 of Kuroko no Basket!!

No comments:

Post a Comment