Saturday 8 September 2012

Love Com movie

Surfing Wasting my time on the internet, I've uncovered a Lovely Complex MOVIE. :D
 
Move aside, homework.
 
It's LOVE COM TIME.
 

--

EDIT 

I'd like to pause my drama movie watching for a second just to comment on that teacher's hair intermissions.

Thats's right.

Hair Intermissions.


... Firstly, what the heck. Secondly, do you really need a wig? Thirdly, why; just why? Lastly, what the heck.


But it's really funny, because the background setting of these little clips is the washroom.

And the script goes like this:

(in a creepy voice with "im so awesome" music playing in the background)
There's an important issue before we continue this juvenile love story........
I just bought this ULHTuRAH HAYR SOUPAH LIGHT-O. (stroking wig)
750,000 YEN!!
This time... for sure... NO ONE WILL NOTICE IM WEARING A WIG. (petting wig)
THANK YOU, ULHTuRAH HAYR SOUPAH LIGHT-O!! (smooths wig)
OFF TO WORK!!
(exits)

My reaction?

"... lolwut?"

--
 
EDIT
 
That was so very, very cute. That last kiss was adorable beyond measure honestly.
I like how this anime is different because, instead of the girl getting on her tip-toes to kiss the guy, it's the other way around. Lovely Complex is definitely on my "great to watch" list.
I most graciously give the producer and director a high-five for this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment