Sunday 2 September 2012

Summer 2012

(I didn't watch/read too many this summer. This is all I got. [hides in dark corner])
 

Natsuyuki Rendezvous (Episodes 1-6) - Rokka-chan is one of the most interesting female characters in romance anime I've seen so far. The way she acts around Hazuki is very skeptical; she says she loves him, but she can't seem to make up her mind about letting go of Shimao or not. And, vice versa, Shimao can't let go of Rokka either.
 
Shimao and Hazuki soul-switched: my reaction?
...PFFFTTTAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Hazuki's reaction: (absolutely calm) ... Argh, damn, I consented to his taking of my body? Tch, just because of a few cans of beer... (facepalm)
 
 
Shimao's reaction: ALRIIIIIIIGHT. NOW I CAN ABUSE HIM. LET'S GO BUY THE NERDIEST GLASSES EVER AND CUT HIS HAIR IN THE DORKIEST MANNER POSSIBLE. AND IN THIS WAY, ROKKA-CHAN WILL NEVER LIKE HIM. OHOHOHOHO. *TROLLFACE*
 
 
"Haircut? Cheeeeeeck."
 


 
The question is though....
When will Shimao be able to let Rokka-chan go?
 
I mean........ HE'S FREAKING DEAD. (facedesk)
 
I love the pacing of the storyline so far.
First, it started with an overload of humour, then came the development. Afterwards, the confession; more development. DRAMATIC CHANGE IN THE STORYLINE, Hazuki is thrown to the sidelines and Shimao is now the spotlight. Rokka is confused, and so is Hazuki. Shimao is like: COME ON ROKKA-CHAN PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK ALREEEEEEEEEEEEADY.
 
I'm glad though that Shimao got a grip on his ego.
...Well, almost anyway.
 
 
Kimi to Boku 2 (Episodes 1-10) - Once again, props to the producer. I am continuing to love the style of this anime. It's very light, but very ambitious, with lots of meanings behind the episodes.
 
 
One thing: YUKI, YOU MUST GO FOR HER.
 
Oh, and you too, Chizuru.
 
I'm rootin' for you two.
 
The KB's comedy is a really good break from all that legit anime drama, which is a nice thing once in a while.
 
I like the broad horizon between the character's personalities too.
 
Yuki/Yuta: Straight-faced, emotionless, funny
Shun: Happy, flowery, feminine, mediator.
Kaname: Easily annoyed, tsun-friends :D
Chizuru: Happy-go-lucky, cheerful, playful, loud
 
The themes in the anime are really funny because they are the highlight of the upcoming and current episodes, but, all in all, they're really pointless. ftw. :P
 
Kuroko no Basket (Episode 16-21) - Before I get all negative, YEEEEEEEEAH SEIRIN SHOVED IT IN YOUR FACE, SHUTOKU. MIDOOORRIMACCHI, KUROKO BEEEAT YOOU.
 
And now, to get depressed...
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEIRIN!! (grabs monitor and shakes dramatically) TOUOU B-BEAT YOU. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IF ONLY AOMINE DIDN'T ARRIVE BEFORE SECOND HALF.... (hides in dark corner and cries)
 
SEIRIN. I got two words: WINTER. CUP.
 
Oh, and, good luck surviving training camp.
 
 
 
La Storia della Arcana Famiglia (Episode 1 & 2) - ...
 
My first impression: What is this bullcrap?
 
My second impression: What is this BULLCRAP?
 
Yeah, self-explanatory. I gave up after two episodes. I thought that the second episode would redeeem this anime, but... Apparently not.

If I have nothing better to do, I'll try the 3rd ep.
 
Kokoro Connect (Episode 1) - I only have one thing to say to the majority of this episode:
 
WHAT.
 
THE.
 
HEll.
 
GROping. REAlly?
 
I've decided to put this anime on hold. If the second episode redeems this anime, I'll continue it.
 
Sword Art Online (Episode 1 & 2) - This is actually a very good anime. It's the first MMO anime I've seen, making the concept very new, interesting and original to me. Unfortunately, I've had no time to advance much in the anime, but I will in good time.
 
I was laughing at Kirito when he was putting on that black coat.
 
 
Tari Tari (Episode 1 & 2) - AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA... That concert....
 
Anyhow, this isn't a bad music anime. I do like Konatsu's initiative to form a choir just for the enjoyment of singing.
 
And just like SAO, I haven't had time to make much anime-watching effort for this anime.
But I will, eventually.
 
Dengeki Daisy [shoujo manga] (Vol 9 Ch 50) - Ohohoho, Dengeki Daisy.

I do enjoy a shoujo manga that features more than just flowery backgrounds and dramatic romance scenes. Although, the characters get hurt way too many unrealistic times... -___-"

Kurosaki is such a kuudere honestly.

Kiyoshi is cute and I'm rather stuck upon the question of romance between student council president and him...

Teru is pretty smart. And with her matched up with Kurosaki, they make the best stand-up comedy couple ever.

Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji [shoujo manga] (Ch 15) - This manga is definitely a generic shoujo addict's haven of cute romance. A sadistic lead male and a generic female lead character makes up a really interesting story when put together in the same class for two years in a row.

Oresama Teacher [shoujo manga] (Vol 6 Ch 29) - A shoujo that hardly features any romance? = WIN.

This manga is basically Beelzebub without the demons and the baby.

Deliquents, Delinquents, Delinquents.
Everywhere, Everywhere, Everywhere.

I enjoy knowing the fact that the female lead character is actually a cool, strong gang leader, even when trying to pose as a normal girl.

Her completely different aliases are the funniest part of the manga so far.
                                  Delinquent: previously                          [trying to be] A normal girl: currently
 
                   Usa-chan man: bunny-masked                                       Natsuo: cross-dressed
 
They're all the same person...
 
-- 

There are more anime/manga I've watched during this summer, but I was being lazy again today. :P

I was going to watch ___________ , but didn't have the time and/or the will:
 
- Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon 2
 
-Hunter x Hunter
 
-Humanity has declined
 
-Yuru Yuri 2

 

No comments:

Post a Comment