Sunday 6 January 2013

STILL ALIVE!! (Merry belated Christmas!!)

... WOW. I haven't blogged on this for the longest time ever.
Yeah, sorry, I kinda ditched you guys, but I had school and shit to do.
But other than that, I'm still watching anime.
 
Sorta anyway.
Not as often as I'd like to, but eh whatever.
 
So recently, i've started reading a bunch of manga and finished a couple anime.
And well, I'll post again about that later.
 
Just wanted to let my viewers know that I AM in fact still alive and breathing in the awkwardly-awesome world of anime.
 
Oh, and three more things before I finish this post:
 
1. MEEEEEEEERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
 
2. I've started another blog recently, unrelated to anime. The topic is excessively trending media in the modern, first-world North America, where I, er, live.
Great humour, mild cursing and tons of "that's so true" stuff, here in NA.
 
Check it out here.
 
3. I've also started a tumblr recently, so feel free to check that out here.
 
 
 And well, I'll start blogging off and on again, since exams are coming up and this is the last day of my winter break.

Procrastinate with passion. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment