Thursday 19 July 2012

Ao no Exorcist


Ao no Exorcist, or Blue Exorcist, is a great anime for those who love supernatural action animes.

The main character, Okumura Rin, is actually the son of the Devil himself. He is completely unaware of this. Rin is raised by an exorcist, Shiro Fujimoto, in a church, where his powers are maintained and controlled. But everything goes haywire when Fujimoto dies. Rin decides to attend True Cross Academy to become an exorcist to avenge his "earthly father" and soon realizes that he himself is a demon.


This anime was really good and I really liked it. It had such a variety of characters and lots of action.

Animation was also very smooth. The art style is another point that I liked about the anime.

 My favourite character is of course:

Okumura Rin



The plot twist in the end made my forehead produce droplets of sweat and I clambered onto my desk to get closer to my computer screen, yelling: YEAH YEAH!!! ... *grabs tufts of hair* WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!


People would say that I was excited, but I say that it was just anticipation.


**I hope there's a second season.**


Now that I think about it... Rin looks like an exceptionally angry pixie/fairy of some sort.
Friends with Tinkerbell?

No comments:

Post a Comment