Wednesday 18 July 2012

Kuroko no Basket

"Um, excuse me, I'm right here."


BASKETBALL.
That's right: basketball.

Not any basketball though; Kuroko's Basketball.

Being on the basketball team in Grade 6, watching this anime brings back a lot of memories.
Our team wasn't that great, but regardless...

The sports genre is one of my favourite anime genres.

And this anime is one of the best in that genre.

If you were to ask me if i suggested this to you, I'd perk up and say yes right away.

The storyline is action-packed in a sports sense and the characters are so funny. All of the players have abnormally manly figures...

The plot never gets boring because a new character is introduced every 2-3 episodes and/or there's a game going on. There rarely is a filler part in the episode.

Kurokocchi's absurdly inhuman ability to divert attention and pass is too awesome to be true.
Of course it's not true... It's an anime...

My favourite characters?

Kuroko Tetsuya (or Kurokocchi as Kise likes to say.)


Ryota Kise


Taiga Kagami (or Kagamicchi as Kise likes to say...)

Kuroko + Kise + Kagami = Triangle of Power

NOW GO FORTH, KUROKOCCHI, AND EXTEND YOUR SHADOW USING KAGAMICCHI'S LIGHT.

"The stronger the light, the darker the shadow."


-This is an on-going anime, and I will update once the anime has finished airing and I have finished all the episodes.-

No comments:

Post a Comment