Sunday 1 July 2012

No. 6

It's Canada Day!!

Now, this is definitely one of my favourite animes.

I love the art style, the characters, the story, the setting and the genre.

The setting is a high-tech futuristic city. However, the outskirts of the city are an endless stretch of empty desert with absolutely no trace of humane living standards.

The genre was a mix of futuristic and action. It could also be classified as a slice of life.

The characters are strong, determined and well-rounded. Shion has a nice attitude towards life, even if it can get kind of annoying at times.

Safu is definitely intelligent, but in a very... strange way.
E.g. In one episode, she says, "I am simply acting by reproductive instinct."
OF COURSE THAT'S NORMAL, PFFT WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?
*smiles*

And so, Nezumi takes his place as my favourite character.


His smiles are equally charming as his scowls.

Oh and he was very adorable when he was younger too.
Wanna see?



--

Edit:

Those Canada Day fireworks were okay. Fireworks just don't impress me, I guess. I did, however, enjoy that finale and when they played Eye of the Tiger. :]

If I stood any closer to watch the fireworks, I bet that it would've sounded like I was in the middle of a war...

Anyhow...

Why was it that I was more focused on the amount of smoke the fireworks were producing rather than the fireworks themselves?




I have no clue.





No comments:

Post a Comment