Tuesday 17 July 2012

Kimi to Boku (S1 and S2)


This anime is so cute, light-hearted and friendly.

I've just recently begun this anime and I'm still hooked on it.

The anime might seem a little dead-ended, but watching it is worth seeing these five boys' lives and how they will survive through their high school years. All for one, one for all? Or every man for themselves?

Kimi to Boku (or You and Me) has two seasons, as far as I know right at the moment. It is a funny slice-of-life anime, which is one of my favourite genres because this type of anime is light and easy to take in since it can be connected to your own life.

This one I suggest to anyone who would like to take a break from bishie battles, sword-clashing action and overly busty women.

The story features four boys who have been friends since kindergarten and a transfer student who has encountered them when they were younger. As they face life's battles, will they change?

I'd say my favourite characters so far are:

Yuki (Or Yukki as Chizuru likes to say.)

Don't get him confused with his twin brother, Yuta.

Shun


He's so adorable. *grins*



When I've finished this series, both season 1 and 2, I will update ASAP.
I am currently on episode 12 of season 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment