Saturday 21 July 2012

Hanasaku Iroha


Hanasaku Iroha is one of my favourite slice-of-life animes. It's got the light-hearted atmosphere as well as the ups and downs of the everyday life.

There is a variety of characters, each varying with their own personalities. It's also filled with some humour, which helps create that light-hearted setting.

As majority of the characters are in fact girls, unless they're professional cross-dressers or something, there is some romance and unrequited love within the anime.


... MY GOODNESS. I BET THOSE DAMNED UNIFORMS OF THEIRS ARE SO COMFY.

LOOK AT ALL THAT MATERIAL!! IT'S PRACTICALLY A BLANKET.



... Realization strikes.
 = / =



My favourite character is:

Minko Tsurugi


Tsurugi says: "Balut."
[Definition: A balut is a fertilized duck embryo that is boiled and eaten in the shell.]


This isn't much of a rant, I know. But, hey, I'm tired. *yawn*



No comments:

Post a Comment