Thursday 19 July 2012

Death Note (manga)


(I've only read the manga and have not watched the anime, so I don't know how the anime differs.)

Ah, yes. Death Note.

Light's plots were so enjoyable to watch and L's desserts looked so delicious.

... The ending was a piece of shit though. Such a disappointment.

I dunno about the anime, but the manga... My last impressions sure were dead-ended.

The manga was one of those where you'd flip to that WILL HE DIE OR NOT? page and, the main character ends up being killed in the most retarded way ever.

Then, you just gotta wonder: What the heck was that weird ritual-like thing Misa was doing at the end of the last volume...?

... I don't know either.


But the plot certainly was entertaining (besides the ending) and the characters were quite alright.

I didn't really have a favourite character in Death Note but, if I were to choose, I'd have to pick my favourite Death God.

Ryuk


This was him in a live action film.

(I'd pee my pants if I saw him in reality. He's pretty scary.)



... Overall, Death Note is a great series but don't freak out when you turn the page and find that the ending is way too lame.




No comments:

Post a Comment